Wednesday, November 11, 2009

SUNRISE COMES TOO SOON.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

These shoes I have absolutely no idea where they came from. My mother and I were going through piles and piles of clothes that we would take to the thrift store and iI stumbled upon these interesting shoes. They're extremely chunky and comfy...but I have yet to find anything I can wear them with. Any suggestions??



Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Being that I am an accesorries fanatic, I went on one of my new fave websites, Shopnastygal.com and everything on there is amazing. But one of my fave sections is he accesorries section. They're stuff is so creative and crafty.
The feathered headband is a type of headband that I have yet to see. It would be a really great statement piece or worn with something that doesnt draw the attention from it.
Now I know it's a little cliche but this bow is wayyyy too adorable. What makes it different from other bows is that it's does not have that usual triangular bow shape, but a more round and ruffly shape.

No comments: