Sunday, November 8, 2009

IF YOU WERE A BOOK, I'D READ YOU ALL DAY.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

It was love at first sight when I first saw these pants. Actually they were on the sale rack at H&M and I couldn't resist. There were none in my size left but only size 6,8,and 10..so I opted for the 6 of course and I ended up liking the fit. They're super comfy and spacious (no brainer).
BLAZER; H&M, PANTS; H&M, TIGERTOOTH NECKLACE; H&M, BLUE FLATS; GAP, HEADBAND; VINTAGE

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lately I've been seeing a lot of stylish and it makes me daydream.....too much. But I love how they have an old, classic look but they also look modern. And I am in love with her hair! Since I have decided to stop cutting my hair and grow it out, this will be one of my new styles, or at least I'll try it.

No comments: