Monday, November 23, 2009

PLEASE, DON'T BE SO GENERIC.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
HAT; VINTAGE, SHOES; H&M







So STYLE.COM has just recently posted an article called " Will You Borrow From The Boys". And by the photos of course, they are saying how the classic white button-down shirt has a been an iconic staple for a few decades now.....and most of the time, it is borrowed from a male counterpart. This clean and simple style has played so well in the "tomboy" look that designers decided to bring it back out in their own creative way (welll duhhhhh). Hmm, well these above are my favorite of what I've seen. Enjoy.

1.) Celine
2.) Yves Saint Laurent
3.) Cacharel
4.) Balenciaga
5.) Anne Valerie Hash

Images courtesy of style.com

6 comments:

Style Seduction said...

Very androgenous.... I like a more edgy or feminine look myself, but it works for some!

MannequinMe said...

I LOVVVE THE BALENCIAGA SHIRT!!!!!

PS Does rtf mean 'return the favour'....?

x

the healthy ghost said...

I love your blog, you are on my blog list now.
xx

Amber Lucas A Mused Blog said...

Yves Saint Laurent does the best "menswear" by far in my opinion. Lovely post! And, love those shoes!


Amber

ambersmouthwash

Tzoulia Kadoglou said...

GOOD WORK WITH UR BLOG
VISIT&FOLLOW ME :)

Unknown said...

i love that white shoe from h&m. comfy. for sure you can walk in it for hours.

I Am Denise Katipunera