Monday, January 19, 2009

This is my song, and no one can take it away..

Okay so while lounging around on Polyvore.com, I made a couple of sets (outfits)... Here they are:

Armed and Reday to Party
Armed and Reday to Party by styleblogger729

Metal skull clutch: butlerandwilson.co.uk
bracelet: urgetheboys.com
leggings: boundlessny.com
combat boots: Mike & Chris mrsh.se
sequin top: Proenza Schouler

I am aboslute awe and in love with those COMBAT BOOTS!
I would swim the ocean for that wonderful piece of art ♥♥♥


Mili and Anti
Mili and Anti - by styleblogger729 on Polyvore.com

Pailette dress: Marc by Marc Jacobs
spectator flats: modcloth.com
bag: coach.com
military jacket: 3.1 Philip Lim
locket: fredflare.com
-I apologize about the second set being so small.

GEESH,, I haven't done an outfit post since August. I am so ashamed!! :(

No comments: