Sunday, September 28, 2008

That lovely leather.

Hey, remember in the previous post I said I would finish my, UO, AA, and gojane.com wishlist, well I am now. I happen to check my blog everyday hoping for more comments but if you visit my blog why not comment?!?! But I'm gonna be polite and just lt it go. So anyways, I've been up to the same ol' same ol'...dance and school. But there's one thing that has been kicking me in the butt....being broke. There are some many things I would like to purchase for that Fall and Winter, but no $$$ equals no moccasin boots, corduroy skinnies, chunky cardigans, or studded jewelry!!
So I've decided the best way to get money right now is to send all those clothes I haven't worn to my fave vintage/thrift store Rag-O-Rama. Maybe i could bring in the clothes to trade them in or just get cash. I'm thinking both right about now, because I do want some vintage pieces but I want to stop by H&M to get some of the things that I saw on their website like that Leather High-Waisted Skirt!!! That skirt makes me speechless...and you would not believe the price when I tell you it...$10 frigen dollars!!! OMG I thought my contacts were acting up when I saw the price, it was like un-frigen-believable. I basically scared everyone in the house with my loud screech.
Oh yeah and before I finish that wishlist I have to show you guys one of the ouftit pics that I have leftover. I just happened to be going through my small, stuffed closet and decided to make an outfit for the heck of it...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Cardigan: vintage
Skirt: F21
Tank: some store in Canada
Headband: F21

So today, I went out even though I had like 3 homework assignments because my sister had something for her Debutante thingy and we stopped by a SuperTarget. Surprisingly there was one since there as nothing around there except for...well nevermind, NADA. I was in desperate need for some new black eyeliner since I ran out like 3 weeks ago :) Even though I was broke, my mom bought it for me and I got another Audrey Hepburn portrait to put on my wall!!! I was so excited because it was on sale for $7.48. Call me cheap if you want but that price was just waaaayyyyy to good to be turned down! I mean like coming form its price being $29.99 to $7.98 that is frigen awesome!
Oh yeah, I forgot about that Darn wishlist..........Well here it is:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic...From UO.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic..American Apparel boyfriend cardigan.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic...American Apparel knee-high socks.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic...American Apparel striped crewneck tee.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic...Gojane.com brown oxford heels.

1 comment:

Ambre. said...

your style makes me smile.
if I put any thought into how i dress, you'd be my inspiration =] lol