Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Another post for Septiembre.

Since I only have two posts for September, I thought it was sad that I was supposed to be a blogger but only posts twice a month. But to get off of that topic, one thing that has been annoying me lately is all this crappy music on that radio that they want to call Hip-Hop. Like come on!!! Like rapping about "what's up with that cookie" has no skill to it what-so-ever, and just because it has a so-called "hype" beat does not mean that the rappers have any skill. I think it's sad how guys can degrade women on a song, but yet we (not actually me) are running around singing/ rapping to it like it's just so great how they are disrespecting us in a different matter. Another thing that is not fair about it is that rappers like Soulja-Crap (soulja boy) can get so much airplayoff of rapping about a girl's "Donk" or "boootymeat". It's pitiful. While artists (people who make art-not crap- in the form of music) like U-N-I can only win MTV's VMA Best Breakout Artists. They are my new fave Hip-Hop groups/artists. I also like The Cool Kids, Gym Class Heroes, Soul-ish, etc.

Outfit Post-y Thing??? Yes Ma'am...or Sir lol.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Cardigan: Urban Behavior
Tank: some store in Canada
Skirt: F21
Sneakers: Bitten by SJP (Sarah Jessica Parker)
Pins: random stores
beret: vintage
bag: vintage

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

So that day, I spent the night at my friend's house and then we went to the movies to see House Bunny. blah blah blah. I haven't laughed at a movie in awhile but it was hilarious, kind of like Superbad or The Fourty-Year Old Virgin. You had to think fast in order to understand the jokes. That's probably the last time I did something fun other than go to football games, which I have no clue what's going on in them anyway ahaha.
And that trash really stunk!! Like really bad!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This statue thing..??...is a new art exhibit in New York City..."L- is for the way you look at me, O- is for the only one I need, V- is very,very extraordinary, E- is even more than anyone you can adore"
Isn't that statue and song both beautiful. The next time I go back to the Big Apple I have to see it!

Comments and I'll try to post again as soon as possible

No comments: