Thursday, August 14, 2008

ive been gone :(

Hiya everyone! If you read my blog, youll notice that I havent posted in over a month!! Now in between the time of me being gone ive been busy shopping (on my birthday and for back to school) and I transfered dance studios again, so now I dance at Dancemakers of Atlanta. I havent started yet but my first class is on saturday from 12:30-5:00. Im in junior and senior company, because of my age but i prefer not to get into that right now! And my dance schedule is also super crazy and hectic. Here it is:
Monday- 6:00-9:00
tuesday- 6:00-9:00
thursday- 6:00-9:00
saturday- 12:30-5:00
Okaaay so the crazy part is is that i soon as i get out of school ill basically have to go straight to dance and that means not alot of time for homework.
And another thing new in my life is that I go to a new school because i no longer attend the performing arts school that I recently went to last school year. Ive been getting alot of snobby/snotty looks from girls and that can get annoying but i really dont care because theyre not importnat in my life and i finnally figured how to open my locker!! :p

Now since I can never do a post without having pics in it heres some pics that i found on the computer and i loveee:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

<3 l o l a....

No comments: