Thursday, December 30, 2010

JUST A LATE NIGHT ALUMNI

It is 6 in the morning and I have been up for hours. Not quite sleepy, but having a desperate, actually very desperate, need to blog....which I most definitely have been slacking on for the past couple of months. Since I am still including the day that I've been up for for hours, when I go to sleep I'll consider that to be the next day. Honestly though, I'm really just trying to squeeze in as many blog posts as possible. I know that may sound odd, but I feel as though I have not been quite the "blogger" for some months now. Much of my lack of post reasoning comes from school and lots of dance. Classes this first semester was pretty okay and it went by pretty speedy. Actually while I'm typing this I am thinking about all those times I couldve blogged on my iPhone, but we can't go back in time and change it can we? The post I was actually going to do tonight was on my favorite things in 2010 (mostly pertaining to fashion and beauty). I think in 2010 I'll try to include more beauty into my posting. This is most certainly not a "New Years Resolution", but I'll just make that one of my blogging priorities. But with my eyes slowly starting to fall in my face, I will end this post abruptly haha.

CIOA!!!! xoxoxoxo

No comments: