Monday, October 5, 2009

The Older the Newer.

So for some time now I've been really taking interest in vintage and antique jewelry. It's something about finding a piece of jewelry that has a story behind it and knowing that no one will most likely have it. A few weeks ago I was at a fashion show and I met this lady who collected, sold, and sometime remakes vintage jewelry. Her pieces were so beautiful and unique...darn I wish I had taken some pictures to share with you guys though there I do have a photo of a dress that I had to model in the show.

HERE ARE SOME PIECES I REALLY LIKE AND FOUND WHILE BROWSING THROUGH DIFFERENT WEBSITES.






-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

DRESS; UNIQLO, CARDIGAN; VINTAGE, BAG; COACH, SHOES; VINTAGE, SCARF; SOME BOUTIQUE IN MYRTLE BEACH

No comments: