Tuesday, April 7, 2009

But with eyes shut, it's you I thinking of..

That floral vest that I have meant to finish sewing up last summer was finally completed sometime last month. After months and months of looking at the half sewn piece of fabric, I finally decided to just cut the crap and finally complete it and here it is!!



And I did a little shopping today for some beauty products. Well actually I didnt really find anything good except my wonderful and absolutely favorite lipgloss ever which is C.O. Bigelow's Mentha Lip Tint! How can I state something so simply amazing??


The gloss on top is my old one that I was squeezing the living day light out of!

And also while I was in South Carolina and Savannah a few days ago I bought these lovely baby pink wayferer sunnies. They're not real Ray-Bans but I couldn't over the fact that they were in the cutest little pink shade.





CIAO!!

No comments: