Thursday, December 25, 2008

it doesn't matter, do the dance, do the dance!

....the way you move is a misery. Well I think that's what they're saying in D.A.N.C.E. by Justice, which was my favorite song last year. And today I recieved my new digital camera. It's the Nikon Coolpix S210! I was so excited I already uploaded pics to the Computer.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
And yes those are rollers in my hair! Bahaha I'm trying not to put so much heat on my hair every day so instead of curling my hair with a Flat Iron, I simply roller set my hair every night. So in the morning my hair has a nice curl to it! Aha I hate to sound like an "I used this product____, and the results were AMAZING commercial, but it's the truth.

And has anyone noticed how much "designers are embracing the metallics this season"?!?!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic "Space Age-Chic at Balenciaga

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Spring 09, Burberry

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Yellow-y Bronze oversize pants at Chloe'

Image and video hosting by TinyPic "Liquid assets at Costello Tagliapietra"

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Spring 09' Derek Lam

*I was supposed to post this post like 3-5 days ago* :D
See you later ♥♥♥Lola,,

No comments: